TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this competition is Techtronic Industries (UK) Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 3, Globeside Business Park, Fieldhouse Ln, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 1HZ.
2. This competition is open to all UK residents. The competition is limited to one entry per person for the entire competition period.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found here http://www.milwaukeetool.co.uk/trueview
i. Entry is through the Milwaukee UK website at the link above.
ii. Entrants must complete the form on the website.
iii. Prizes for the competition are:
Winners Prize Number of prizes to be awarded
1st prize – Full jobsite lighting package (products depicted in prize bundle image) One (1)
2nd prize – IPL-LED alkaline light Fifty (50)
4. The competition begins at 9:00 am on 16.10.2019 and ends at 11:59pm on 31/12/2019. Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. All winners will be announced no later than 28 days after the end of the competition and must accept the prizes awarded within 14 days of notification (the “Prize Acceptance Period”). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner out of the selected runner-up prize winners.
6. At the Promoter’s request, entrants must provide evidence that they are entitled to participate. Employees, officers and directors of Techtronic Industries (UK) Ltd and its affiliated companies or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. Proof of eligibility to enter the competition may be required and prizes withheld until Promoter is fully satisfied the above criteria are met. If at a later date the Promoter or its Supplier requests additional assignments, certificates or other documents in order to provide the winner with the prize, the winner agrees to promptly provide any and all requested documentation to the Promoter and/or the Supplier. The winner shall bear any and all costs associated with the provision of additional documentation.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition; however internet connection and mobile data rates may apply to the entrant. The cost of accessing the competition website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider and shall be the responsibility of the entrant only. Promoter holds no liability to entrant costs.
8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or the like will not be accepted. We will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking of identity by manipulating IP addresses, using any false identity or any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the competition (to be determined at our absolute discretion) . Any entrant found to be cheating will be excluded.
9. All content submitted as part of a submission must be the property of the entrant submitting it and it must not have been published elsewhere. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that their entry does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any law within the United Kingdom or any other applicable laws of the Promoter or any terms and conditions of any affected and relevant third parties, including any health and safety regulations. Entrants are also responsible for ensuring that any relevant consent has been granted by any subjects of the work submitted, including their employer and fellow employees. No content submitted can depict in any way, including that of any third parties, any inappropriate, offensive, illegal, reckless, life threatening or dangerous behaviour. Entrants agree to indemnify Promoter from and against all claims, demands, losses, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which we may incur arising from any third-party claims or demands in relation to breach of any intellectual property rights.
10. Whilst intellectual property rights in any content remains with the relevant entrant, each entrant grants a royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Promoter to feature any or all of the content so submitted in any of Promoter’s marketing or publicity material whatsoever.
12. The winner(s) of all prizes will be randomly selected from a full list of qualifying entrants.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. All prizes are subject to manufacturer warranties.
15. Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions are held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
19. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which any entrant may suffer arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize itself (whether in contract, tort or under statute or otherwise).
20. Except as prohibited by law, Promoter reserves the right to terminate this competition in the event of a force majeure or other failures or difficulties. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, insolvency of the Supplier or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this competition, Promoter may, in its sole discretion, (i) void any suspect entry or (ii) suspend the competition to address the impairment and then resume the competition in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of terms and conditions. Promoter reserves the right to suspend or modify this competition at any time without notice or obligation. If such modification or suspension occurs, Promoter will make a commercially reasonable effort to post notice of such on Promoter’s website.