2020 TRUCK TOUR GIVEAWAY
2020 TRUCK TOUR GIVEAWAY
1. Promoter of this free prize draw is Techtronic Industries (UK) Ltd. (in the following “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Unit 3, Globeside Business Park, Fieldhouse Ln, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 1HZ.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition; however internet connection and mobile data rates may apply to the entrant. The cost of accessing the competition website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider and shall be the responsibility of the entrant only. Promoter holds no liability towards entrant costs.
3. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or the like will not be accepted. We will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking of identity by manipulating IP addresses, using any false identity or any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion (to be determined at our absolute discretion) . Any entrant found to be cheating will be excluded.
4. This free prize draw is open to all UK and Ireland residents over the age of 18 years of at the date of entry. Exhibitors and stand holders at Toolfair shows are not permitted to enter the competition and any such entries will be disqualified. The prize draw will be void and non-applicable where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable local laws accordingly. Employees, officers and directors of Promoter are NOT eligible to participate.
5. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they are entitled to participate and proof of eligibility may be required and prizes withheld until Promoter is fully satisfied the above criteria are met. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry.
6. Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, deleted, altered or that are invalid, regardless of the reason.
7. By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
8. Route to entry and details of how to enter can be found here: www.milwaukeetool.co.uk/bigred2
9. Entry for the prize draw will open at 00:00 on 12/02/2020. Entry for the draw will close at 23:59 on 17/04/20
PRIZES AND WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
10. The total number of prizes that may be won, if collected in accordance with the rules stated herein, is the M18 FPP6D2-503B or a kit to the same value at the discretion of the promoter. All prizes will be subject to Promoter’s standard warranty. The prizes are standard production models and will perform in such a manner.
11. The winner will be chosen at random by a randomizer software licensed by Promoter in accordance with the entry criteria outlined above and will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of 17/04/20. The Prize consists only of the M18 FPP6D2-503B or a kit to the same value at the discretion of the promoter and cannot be changed or exchanged for any cash value. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of notification then the prize will be forfeited. As part of winning a Prize in the Draw, the Prize winner agrees to take part in any presentation and PR activities as requested by Promoter.
12. Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition and no cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of similar characteristics without giving notice.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The decision of Promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this prize draw. Each entrant must comply fully with these Official Rules in order to be eligible to win and receive the designated prize. The prize will remain the property of Promoter until handed to the winner.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. By entering this competition, entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this competition. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. Entrants are providing their information to Techtronic Industries UK and not to any other party.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions are held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
19. Except as prohibited by law, Promoter reserves the right to terminate this competition for any reason and in the event of a force majeure or other failures or difficulties. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, insolvency or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this competition, Promoter may, in its sole discretion, (i) void any suspect entry or (ii) suspend the competition to address the impairment and then resume the competition in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of terms and conditions. Promoter reserves the right to suspend or modify this competition at any time without notice or obligation. If such modification or suspension occurs, Promoter will make a commercially reasonable effort to post notice of such on Promoter’s website.
20. To the extent permitted by law, Participants agree to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
21. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.