Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter of this free prize draw is Techtronic Industries (UK) Ltd. (in the following “TTi”) whose registered office is at Unit 3, Globeside Business Park, Fieldhouse Ln, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 1HZ.
2. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry. Online entry is free and limited to one entry per person/ individual for the entire draw period. Internet connection rates may apply to the entrant, thus the cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider and shall be the responsibility of the entrant only. TTi holds no liability to entrant costs.
4. This free prize draw is open to all UK and Ireland residents over the age of 18 years at the date of entry. Exhibitors and stand holders at Toolfair shows are not permitted to enter the competition and any such entries will be disqualified. The prize draw will be void and non-applicable where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable local laws accordingly. Employees, officers and directors of TTi are NOT eligible to participate. Proof of eligibility may be required and prizes will be withheld until TTi is fully satisfied the above criteria are met. TTi decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Entry for each of the six prize draws will open at 11.30 AM on the 10th of March 2017 for Exeter Toolfair, 28th of April 2017 for the Harrogate Toolfair, 25th of May 2017 for the Coventry Toolfair and 22nd of September 2017 for the Surrey Toolfair and will run until 11.30AM on the day of the draw for each Toolfair, being it the 28th of April 2017 for Exeter Toolfair, 25th of May 2017 for the Harrogate Toolfair, 22nd of September 2017 for the Coventry Toolfair and 3rd of November 2017 for the Surrey Toolfair. The winner(s) of all prizes will be chosen at random by a randomizer software licensed by TTi in accordance with the entry criteria outlined above and will be contacted via the email address provided during entry into the draw after 12.30 PM on the day of the draw and will have until 04.00 PM to collect their prize. The Prizes consist only of the items listed and cannot be changed or exchanged for any cash value. If a winner does not present themselves to the Milwaukee stand on the day of the draw by 04.00 PM then the prize will be forfeited. Milwaukee staff will need to see a winning confirmation email and identification to confirm a winner’s identity before a prize can be claimed. As part of winning a Prize in the Draw, the Prize winner agrees to take part in any presentation and PR activities as requested by TTi.
6. Any individual or group engaged in vote manipulation or fraudulent voting practices in violation of these terms and conditions, including but not limited to the use of any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar method to submit votes, may be in violation of criminal and civil UK laws and may be subject to legal action by the Techtronic Industries Group or its agents, and all votes submitted thereby will be disqualified. If TTI determines that an entrant in the prize draw is involved in such prohibited activity, all of that entrants vote shall be deemed void and will be disqualified from the prize draw and will not be eligible as a Winner.
7. The total number of prizes over the 6 prize draws that may be won, if collected in accordance with the rules stated herein is 1014. There will be 169 prizes to be won in each draw, consisting of 9 X M18ONEPD-502X, 25 X M18JSRDAB-0, 35 X M12BD-202C, 50 X PREMIUM TAPES & 50 X SHOCKWAVE 40 PIECE SETS. All prizes will be subject to TTI’s standard warranty. The prizes are standard production models and will perform in such a manner.
8. The decision of TTi is final and binding in all matters relating to this prize draw. Each entrant must comply fully with these Official Rules in order to be eligible to win and receive the designated prize. The prize will remain the property of TTi until handed to the winner.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. If any provision of these terms and conditions are held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11. To the extent permitted by law, TTi accepts no liability for any loss or damage which any entrant may suffer arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize itself (whether in contract, tort or under statute or otherwise).
12. Except as prohibited by law, TTi reserves the right to terminate this competition for any reason and in the event of a force majeure or other failures or difficulties. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, insolvency or any other causes beyond the control of TTi, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this competition, TTi may, in its sole discretion, (i) void any suspect entry or (ii) suspend the competition to address the impairment and then resume the competition in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of terms and conditions. TTi reserves the right to suspend or modify this competition at any time without notice or obligation. If such modification or suspension occurs, TTi will make a commercially reasonable effort to post notice of such on TTi’s website.